Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Rare Gift


Chris - He was on life support and got 2 donk double up gifts from Trishan, climbed up the building then folded his way to heads up. Last hand was trip 6's vs trip 6's but Chris had the Q kicker to take it down.


Frank - River suck out on Chris and Julie early in the game saved him, and his little donk J catch vs me.


Adolfo - I had not business not winning that game, no excuses, I was the chip leader going in 3 handed. Doubled up Chris when his 22 all in held up vs my AJ, then the killer was when Frank goes all in with AJ and I make the genius call with AQ, Frank catches the J out the window and it's a rare gift for the remaining donks.


Trish - Oh bubbly trainwreck bubble boy, the food was macking so big ups there!


Ryan - goes all in with 77's I call with 10's destroyance complete zzzzz.


John - Typical trainwreck John, exciting action early, some donk falls for it. Then Ryan shows up with AA all in and John makes the AQ call = non factor master.


Carlino - There was a little controversy on the hand when Brian in the short stack goes all in and both chris then lino call. Lino (online donk) bet the turn to hit the K, some felt that checking it down was the right thing to do, meh. Trishan gets his etiquette rage out by knocking him out with 55 vs Linos A5. Thanks for bringing the jumbos, they are way better than those old crap cards we sometimes play with. Oh and Sophmore Slump! Sophmore Slump! Sophmore Slump! Sophmore Slump!


Erik - Lino calls, I call, Erik moves all in, Lino folds, i go into the tank, Erik calls clock, I make the call, he shows QQ I show 77. I actually apologize in advance for the suckout he's about to fall victim to, I river the 7 I knew was coming. Once again sorry for that, boom Hulk is released, Trish needs home repair.


Julie - Brutal beat when riverdonk Frank calls her Flush with trips and he catches the miracle river full house.


Brian - John puts the ball on the tee and drives it 200 yards, Psychology! Gets crippled early when he makes the call with something less than an A vs Johns trap trip Aces. Carlino knocks him out in a controversial hand when his K hits vs Brians 44.

blog comments powered by Disqus