Saturday, March 22, 2008

In my house now, my house! re-CAP! 3/22/08

Was a gorgeous day in San Francisco and whats the best use of that day? Yes staying inside a dark loft eating pizza watching projected blinds, college basketball on a non hd tv, listening to awesome tunes, and sweet sweet poker. We had assembled an impressive 9 handed game, but both Brian and Ira bok bok lamer'd at the last minute so it was a very motley crew of 7.

An interesting twist was at the last minute I had kooky idea to provide a video stream of the game. So I quickly pointed the web cam at the table, sorry I know the sun coming through the window did not make for an optional image. Ustream.tv provided it all making it very easy to set up and share, you all got the link at the last minute. Anyhow lets get to the blood letting...


Adolfo
- I played absolutely perfect, you should all go take lessons from me and study me, ok ok just kidding. I had wild swings, was really up and really down, caught a river flush on Trishan, donked off some chips to Julie, you people happy now? In the end things went well, I had a substantial chip lead going into heads up, but was never a sure thing, I hope Chris puts a bounty on me every week it's great luck.


Julie - Cried about not catching a flop most of the night, was on life support (she just would not die) then got a life saving donation double up from me. Was a good thing too cause she went to work on the remaining stacks making things a bit more even. Highlight of the day was her runner runner flush catch on Eric for a double up. Last hand she has 49 she hits the 4 on the flop of A42, uh oh but i have 35 turn is an A she goes all in I auto call and win. Her heads up stats get an additional blemish.


Eric - Same ole Eric, just solid aggression, not zachlike manic crackhead aggression but consistent firing none the less, wild chip stack swings, he and Aaron were the monster stacks of the night, in his zeal to knock everyone out he ended up doubling nearly everyone up at the end, was a miracle he didn't cash.


Carlino - My favorite line of the night was him looking down on a sorry excuse of a stack then asking, "who took all my chips?", none of us could figure out who had. I knocked him out, as for the rest of his game he had a couple blips of life, but believe me it's not even worth the pixels so meh. Sophmore slump Sophmore slump Sophmore slump, ps he's the only "active" cobra left not to get a win this year but no pressure, no pressure, train wreck.


Aaron - Sweet mother of sassy mollassy, Aaron makes a huge call when Zach goes all in with nothing and Aaron shows the K for top pair. Then he just slowly amasses a monster borg stack, it was so his game to lose relatively early and we all know what that means. Yes he actually somehow traversed his way through insane corn patch maze to find a way to lose all those chips. Bee bo bop beep beep, whats that sound? uh the ATM about to dispense our cash. I knocked him out but that's barely worth mentioning, sigh.


Trishan - Talk about revenge of the river, like I said at the game, Trishan should have just come over and stood with his legs apart and let each of us take a turn kicking him in the nuts then left 22 behind. Wow he was so so so close to first out, check out this picture of me and Bailey holding Trishan up, bad Bailey bad!



Fast K.O - video powered by Metacafe

Zach - Same ole Zach, pedal to the metal in the red GTO without a seatbelt on with half a bottle of JD killed and coke rings round his nostrils scream singing Ace of Spades all the way to first out.

blog comments powered by Disqus